下面是学习啦小编为大家带来简单好背英语诗歌

作者:美高梅网上注册平台

英语晨读是我们学习高中英语的很好习惯,那么你想找一些优美的英语诗歌来朗读吗?下面是学习啦小编为大家带来高中晨读优美英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

简单易背英语诗歌篇一:

想要背诵一些简单易学的英语诗歌吗?简单好背的英语诗歌都有哪些?下面是学习啦小编为大家带来简单好背英语诗歌,供你阅读欣赏!

高中晨读优美英语诗歌1:

So are you to my thoughts as food to life,

简单好背英语诗歌篇一:

O, how I faint when I of you do write,

我的心需要你,像生命需要食粮,

When thou shalt be disposed to set me light,

哦,我写到你的时候多么气馁,

Or as sweet-season'd showers are to the ground;

当你有一天下决心瞧我不起,

Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,

或者像大地需要及时的甘霖;

And place my merit in the eye of scorn,

得知有更大的天才利用你名字,

And for the peace of you I hold such strife

用侮蔑的眼光衡量我的轻重,

And in the praise thereof spends all his might,

为你的安宁我内心那么凄惶

Upon thy side against myself I'll fight,

他不惜费尽力气去把你赞美,

As 'twixt a miser and his wealth is found;

我将站在你那边打击我自己,

To make me tongue-tied, speaking of your fame!

就像贪夫和他的财富作斗争:

And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.

使我箝口结舌,一提起你声誉!

Now proud as an enjoyer and anon

证明你贤德,尽管你已经背盟。

But since your worth, wide as the ocean is,

他,有时自夸财主,然后又顾虑

With mine own weakness being best acquainted,

但你的价值,像海洋一样无边,

Doubting the filching age will steal his treasure,

对自己的弱点我既那么内行,

The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,

这惯窃的时代会偷他的财宝;

Upon thy part I can set down a story

不管轻舟或艨艟同样能载起,

Now counting best to be with you alone,

我将为你的利益捏造我种种

My saucy bark inferior far to his

我,有时觉得好独自伴着你,

Of faults conceal'd, wherein I am attainted,

我这莽撞的艇,尽管小得可怜,

Then better'd that the world may see my pleasure;

无人觉察的过失,把自己中伤;

On your broad main doth wilfully appear.

忽然又觉得该把你当众夸耀:

That thou in losing me shalt win much glory:

也向你茫茫的海心大胆行驶。

Sometime all full with feasting on your sight

使你抛弃了我反而得到光荣:

Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,

有时饱餐秀色后腻到化不开,

And I by this will be a gainer too;

你浅的滩濑已足使我浮泛,

And by and by clean starved for a look;

而我也可以借此而大有收获;

Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;

渐渐地又饿得慌要瞟你一眼;

For bending all my loving thoughts on thee,

而他岸岸然驶向你万顷汪洋;

Possessing or pursuing no delight,

因为我全部情思那么倾向你,

Or being wreck'd, I am a worthless boat,

既不占有也不追求别的欢快,

The injuries that to myself I do,

或者,万一覆没,我只是片轻帆,

Save what is had or must from you be took.

我为自己所招惹的一切侮辱

He of tall building and of goodly pride:

除掉那你已施或要施的恩典。

Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.

他却是结构雄伟,气宇轩昂:

Thus do I pine and surfeit day by day,

既对你有利,对我就加倍有利。

Then if he thrive and I be cast away,

这样,我整天垂涎或整天不消化,

Such is my love, to thee I so belong,

美高梅手机版游戏 ,如果他安全到达,而我遭失败,

Or gluttoning on all, or all away.

我那么衷心属你,我爱到那样,

The worst was this; my love was my decay.

我狼吞虎咽,或一点也咽不下。

That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.

不幸的是:毁我的是我的爱。

简单易背的英语诗歌篇二:

为你的美誉愿承当一切诽谤。

本文由美高梅网上注册平台发布,转载请注明来源

关键词: